Setting up smart integrations between candidates/employees engagement interfaces and HRIS is critical to the HR operations of every organization.
That's why, 2 months ago we have announced the Marketplace bringing out-of-the-box integrations to bridge the gap between :
- Sources: https://www.hrflow.ai/sources
- Destinations: https://www.hrflow.ai/destinations
Today we're proud to announce #Workflows a new feature (brought by our amazing Head of Engineering Jamal Gourinda) that allows every organization to build custom process automations for HR data and implement their unique business logic.
There are 2 types of #Workflows:
- CATCH : intercepts a Webhook then runs a sequence of instructions
- PULL : a cron job that runs a sequence of instructions on a regular basis
The runtime of the workflows' function is python3.6 .
A variety of general utilities are already available in workflows - such as:
- requests (Connector) : https://requests.readthedocs.io/en/master/
- selenium (Scrapping) : https://selenium-python.readthedocs.io/
- twilio (Notifications) : https://www.twilio.com/docs/libraries/python
- hrflow (Machine Learning) : https://github.com/Riminder/python-hrflow-api
- scipy (Machine Learning) : https://www.scipy.org/
- numpy (Machine Learning) : https://numpy.org/