In the month of October, the HR community converges at significant industry events dedicated to the exploration and advancement of HR technology. These gatherings play a crucial role for HR professionals, CEOs, and tech experts, serving as forums for exchanging ideas, insights, and best practices that will define the trajectory of HR technology.
Participating in these events offers a unique chance to stay updated on this fast-evolving field. Attendees can learn about emerging trends and cutting-edge tech that can transform HR processes and drive organizational success.
Mark your calendars for these critical HR events taking place in October 2023:
- UNLEASH World Paris
- HR Technology Conference
- Recruitment Agency Expo
- Employee Benefits Live
- INCLUSION 2023
UNLEASH World Paris
The UNLEASH World event brings together innovators from around the world to exchange ideas on new HR technology and shape a future-oriented world of work. UNLEASH has been at the forefront of championing HR excellence and disruption since 2011. Whether you're from a startup, a Fortune 500 company, or anywhere in between, this event provides a platform for the community to discover solutions to their HR challenges and redefine how they approach HR practices.
- Location: Paris, France.
- Date and time: 17 – 18 October 2023
- Official website: https://www.unleash.ai/unleashworld/
- Charlotte Farrell: Founder & CEO, Hello Chief
- Ruben Wieman: Founder & CEO, Oneteam
- Josh Bersin: Founder & CEO, The Josh Bersin Company
- Barbara Lavernos: Deputy CEO, L’Oréal
- Eric Olsen: CEO, Aliaxis
- Jérémie Lecha: CEO, Roullier Group Moderator
- Dr. Charles-Henri Besseyre des Horts: Professor Emeritus, HEC Paris
HR Technology Conference
The HR Technology Conference is one of the premier events in the field of HR innovation, bringing together HR and IT leaders from around the world. It offers a unique opportunity to meet, connect, and stay at the forefront of the latest trends, tools, technology, and insights that can elevate HR strategies beyond best practices, all in one place. The conference covers a wide range of topics, including diversity and inclusion, leadership, and the latest technological advancements in the HR space.
- Location: Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas.
- Date and time: 10 – 13 October 2023
- Official website: https://www.hrtechnologyconference.com/inperson
- Geena Davis: Academy Award-winning actor; author; Founder & Chair, Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media
- Josh Bersin: Global Industry Analyst and CEO of The Josh Bersin Company
- Marcus Buckingham: NYT Best-Selling Author; World’s Most Prominent Researcher on Strengths, Leadership and High-Performance at Work
- Stacey Harris: Chief Research Officer, Sapient Insight Group
Recruitment Agency Expo
Recruitment Agency Expo is a magnet for industry leaders, including top executives and business owners, who play pivotal roles in shaping the recruitment landscape. It serves as an excellent platform to discover cutting-edge trends, forge valuable connections, and gain insights from top experts in the field. Additionally, it offers numerous opportunities for networking, workshops, and panel discussions to enhance your understanding of the recruitment industry's latest developments and best practices.
- Location: NEC Birmingham, UK.
- Date and time: 4 – 5 October 2023
- Official website: https://recruitmentagencyexpo.com/birmingham/
- Ana Gospodinova: has 20+ years of professional experience, mainly focusing on tech recruiting and company performance improvements through people management.
- Angela Cripps: experienced trainer, management consultant, executive coach, board advisor, mentor and performance specialist
- Brad Shackleton is ‘Motivational Sales & Leadership Coach’ specializing in coaching, motivating, and developing high-performance sales teams.
- Mike Ames: Founder and CEO.
- Neil Carberry: Chief Executive of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation in June 2018.
Employee Benefits Live
Employee Benefits Live 2023 is the foremost gathering for company leaders, senior managers, HR professionals, and benefits experts. It assembles top industry experts to tackle the pressing issues related to HR, personnel, and reward strategies within organizations. Attendees at the event gain exclusive access to over 90 suppliers, showcasing a range of innovative products and services to aid organizations in employee attraction, retention, rewards, and motivation.
- Location: ExCeL London, UK.
- Date and time: 3 October 2023
- Official website: https://employeebenefitslive.co.uk/2023/en/page/home
- Bernadette Thompson OBE: director of equality, diversity, and inclusionKing’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
- Ruth Dodsworth: TV presenter and journalist
The INCLUSION 2023 conference serves as a catalyst in the pursuit of a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment. For over 75 years, SHRM and HR have collaborated to influence workplace policies, tap into diverse talent pools, advocate for DE&I, and foster improved workplace cultures. The event is designed to facilitate networking and the establishment of meaningful connections and the attendees can also explore the INCLUSION Marketplace, connecting with solution providers offering cutting-edge products and services.
- Location: Savannah, GA & Virtual.
- Date and time: 29 October - 1 November 2023
- Official website: https://conferences.shrm.org/inclusion
- Johnny C. Taylor, Jr., SHRM-SCP: President & CEO, SHRM
- Rich Tafel: Entrepreneur, Advocate, Pastor & CEO of Public Squared
- Melonie Parker: Vice President & Chief Diversity Officer, Google
- Gloria Goins: Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Officer, Cisco
- Marissa Andrada: Culture Master and Kindness Catalyst, Board Director, Krispy Kreme